Thursday, July 28, 2011

Batiste Dry Shampoo



If you've been reading StellsandCo for a while now, you may know of my obsession with Batiste Dry Shampoo.  I've been using the original Batiste for well over a year now, and I was so pleased to see that more of the other scents are making their way into Canada!




I was eager to try the "Blush" scent since it;s the only one (at Shoppers DM) that I have yet to try. I LOVE the soft, powdery, subtle floral scent that is "Blush". (The "Tropical" one was a little strong for me personally, great for people who love fruity scents). I will definitely be buying the "Blush" scent once I run out of this one!



The "Boho" scent is stronger than the "Blush" but for me it is something I would use when I'm going out on the weekends and what that fun, musky, sweet scent. Love it!



I also have the "Medium Brown" tone Batiste. I love that you can now purchase this line that has a hint of colour. While this product is AMAZING for brunettes, I wish that they had one for Redheads, so I could get the full effect.



Stellsandco really recommends Batiste for people who are trying not to wash their hair everyday, need a little volume or want to prolong their blowout. Because really, who wants to be blow drying their hair everyday in this heat?

























No comments:

Post a Comment